SMART HYDRAULIC LARGE ROCK SPLITTER S-1200
Working of S-1200 Rock Splitter - Wedge set inserted in pre-drilled hole of 100 -102 mm diameter and 1800 mm deep. S-1200 cylinder pushes centre wedge between two counter wedges. Which applies a 2500 ton splitting force on side wall of rock hole, resulting in splitting of rock without any noise and vibration. The output of the S-1200 will be @ 250 to 300 m³ per day.
TO OBTAIN MAXIMUM OUTPUT FOLLOWING STEPS RECOMMENDED:
- Step 1: Insert half of the total length of wedge and operate the splitter.
- Step 2: Insert about 3/4th of the total length of wedge to split again.
- Step 3: Finally insert the total length of wedge and split to complete.
- S-1200 can be used for open trenching, foundation blocks. Tunnel excavations.
- The splitter can be mounted on crane & normal excavate open pits, shafts, micro tunneling etc.